Responsive Menu
Add more content here...
Thank you from Anderson

Thank you so much Kimball Lions and Kimball United Methodist Church for the gifts from the shower. I am very happy in my new home. Judy Anderson

Thank you from Watkins blood drive

The American Red Cross collected 57 units of blood, six over our goal, at the drive in Watkins. Thank you so very much to all our faithful donors and to the six first-time donors who are helping meet patients’ need for blood. To all those who helped with advertising, readied the Parish Center, and those…

Thank you from Ourada family

The family of Rosemary Ourada would like to thank family and friends for the cards, flowers, phone calls, prayers, and words of comfort at the loss of my mother Rosemary. Thank you to the Paynesville Hospital staff, -CentraCare Hospice, Ertl Funeral Home, Father Brian of Church of our Lady in Manannah, and to those providing…

Thank you from Clark family

The family of Leslie Clark would like to thank family and friends for everything you have done during the loss of our beloved Leslie. Cards, phone calls, prayers, comforting words, memorials, and food brought to the family during this difficult time. A big “thank you: to Hilltop Health Care Center and staff who did a…

Thank you from Dockendorf Bus Service

We would like to extend a sincere “thank you” to everyone who has ever ridden one of our school busses, from 1981 until now. We have operated Dockendorf Bus Service for the past 40 years. As of March 1, we have sold our business to 4.0 School Services who also serve 23 other districts. We…

Birthday thank you

“90” years – Unreal! A big “thank you” to everyone who sent cards with notes, called, sent beautiful flowers, or monetary gifts in celebration of my 90th birthday. It was wonderful hearing from all of you, some from many years ago. A big “thank you” to my children for making it all possible. Anita Hoefer

Thank you from Linn family

Our deepest thank you to the Kimball Fire & Rescue and the Officer responding to my stroke on that cold Saturday morning Feb. 6. We also want to thank all of you for your prayers and loving support since. God bless, Garry and Mary Linn

EV-W Earbud Drive thank you from EV Chamber and C4P

A special “thank you” to the participating Chamber members Jack’s – Watkins and Eden Valley, Farmers & Merchants Bank, Lost & Found, Eden Valley City Hall, and Central Minnesota Credit Union – Paynesville for helping make our Eden Valley-Watkins School “Earbud Drive” such a success!

Thank you from Mozena family

The family of Robert “Dean” Mozena wishes to extend their deepest and sincerest gratitude to all who have extended prayers and support during Dean’s illness and upon his passing.

Thank you from Peter Heid

I would sincerely like to thank all of my family, friends, and loved ones who have helped me and donated their hard-earned money to my “Fight the Bite” benefit account at Harvest Bank in Kimball. I will be leaving the progressive care unit in St. Cloud Hospital in the near future. They referred me to…

Tri-County News

Copyright 2021, Tri-County News • Tel. (320) 398-5000 • Email news@tricountynews.mn