American Red Cross thanks you

The American Red Cross visited Eden Valley Monday, Aug. 17. They were able to collect 75 units for patients in need. Thank you to all the volunteers, staff, and those of you who helped promote this blood drive. Your dedication and time was worth the effort. St. Paul’s Lutheran Church was so welcoming as they…

Thank you from Jack Schlangen family

The family of Jack Schlangen would like to thank everyone for their kindness shown to us during the loss of our loved one. All the prayers, cards, food, flowers, and kind words are appreciated more than you know. Thank you to Tom Ertl for all of his help, Father Aaron for the nice memorial mass,…

Thank you from Kenneth Ingebrigtson family

The family of Kenneth Ingebrigtson would like to thank everyone for the calls, cards, food, flowers, memorials, and any way they showed support at this time. Special thanks to Pastor Kenneth Kothe for the comforting words, the ladies of St. John’s for serving the lunch, and also Diane Harff for all her help. Thank you…

Thank you from Kleis family

A sincere “thank you” from the family of Thomas (Tom) Kleis for the cards, calls, prayers, etc. Money went to St. Cloud VA Hospital. Thanks again for your support. “’Til we meet again, Tom.”

Watkins blood drive thank you

Thank you to everyone who advertised for our July 8 blood drive that was held at the Watkins social hall. It was a great success! We collected 68 units of blood and we went over our goal. Also, thanks to the Red Cross team and all of our volunteers who helped in any way. A…

Thank you from Art Groinus

I would like to thank Mr. Young for his quick response at the time of my heart attack. I am also grateful for the Kimball Rescue team and the Watkins ambulance crew. I’m very appreciative of all of your services. Thank you Art Groinus

Thank you from the Stein family

We are overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support we received from the Stein Family Benefit. Thank you to those who spent so much time organizing it. Thank you to the Schiefelbein family for donating the meat (and then paying to eat it). Thank you to everyone at Powder Ridge for hosting. We are…

Thanks from the Kimball Lions

The Kimball Lions send out a huge “thank you” to everyone who stopped by our July 4th holiday burger stand last Thursday and Friday. We apologize for having to stop earlier than our 7 p.m. cut-off but, the burgers were “flying” off the grill. With the COVID-19, we were not sure how it would go…

Thank you from Reid family

We would like to thank everyone for all you did to make our day easier. Your thoughts and prayers, your presence there, your cards, gifts, flowers, and food. We are so grateful. Deloras and the Family of Ralph Reid

Thank you from Ruprecht family

Perhaps you sent a lovely card, or sat quietly on a chair. Perhaps you sent a funeral spray, If so we saw it there. Perhaps you spoke the kindest words, that anyone could say. Perhaps you were not there at all, Just thought of us that day. Whatever you did to console our hearts, We…

Tri-County News

Copyright 2019, Tri-County News..............Tel. (320) 398-5000..............Email news@tricountynews.mn