Sponsored by the Kimball Area Chamber of Commerce
The Kimball Boy Scout Troop #357 invites you to their First Annual Holiday Kickoff Lighted Mini Dazzle Parade at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 27.
Light up your parade float and join the Kimball Boy Scout Troop #357 together with The Kimball Area Chamber and area businesses to celebrate small businesses and kick off the holidays with a mini lighted parade.
The lighted Mini-Dazzle is a fun, family event during the -Kimball Holiday Kickoff!
We invite all businesses, organizations, teams, or families to participate. Fee is $25 per unit. All proceeds go to Kimball Boy Scout Troop #357. Checks can be made out to Troop #357 and mailed to: Kimball Boy Scout Troop #357, c/o Scoutmaster Matt Serbus 8315 County Road 147, Kimball MN 55353. Deadline to register is Sunday, Nov. 1.
Line-up begins at 6:30 p.m. at St. Anne’s Church parking lot. The parade route follows the normal Kimball Days parade route.The route will be posted on the City of Kimball website in November. No lineup numbers will be given, you will line up in the order that you arrive.
It is your unit’s and participants’ responsibility to know and follow all instructions and rules.
• No throwing candy or other items from parade units due to safety concerns. Items may be handed out, but not thrown. People handing out candy or other items need to keep up with their parade unit, out of respect to other units. It is not the intent of this rule to discourage the distribution of candy, coupons, or other advertising novelties, rather it is intended to prevent injury.
• Please allow approximately 30 feet of spacing between units to avoid gaps and crowding of units. Parade officials will strive to ensure that units do not become spread out creating gaps.
• Alcoholic beverages are prohibited during the line-up, the parade, and during the take down of a parade unit.
• No racing of engines or careless driving during the line-up, the parade or during the take down of a parade unit.
• All parade units with animals must provide for immediate cleanup waste throughout the entire parade.
• No unit may spray water.
• There is absolutely no riding on units or equipment not designed for such use. (Example: running boards, tractor fenders, etc).
You will need to provide proof of insurance for your entry or sign a waiver.
Questions? Contact Carly Serbus at firstname.lastname@example.org or (320) 266-6225.